So. I realized that this blog is just sort of sitting here, with not much of an explanation as to why it is in exsistance at all. I wasn't planning on many people seeing it. (that's changed now!) It started as a way to show my SIL the photos of the purse she wanted me to make for her. Then, I thought it would be a good place to keep track of my creative endeavors. I love to create things, but I don't always keep everything (who could?) and I want to be able to remember what I've done, and how it turned out, and what I would do differently next time, or what I learned in the process.
I suppose this is a selfish blog, just for me and the things I like or the projects I'm working on. I keep it separate from my "family blog" because any good citizen trying to lead a normal life keeps their "super"powers confined to an alter-ego. (Clark Kent/Superman, Bruce Wayne/Batman, Whatshername/Wonder Woman, Dr. Jeckyl/Mr. Hyde....) Yeah, but I don't sew in a cape!! =)
I have big dreams of creating my own stuff, and hence the label name: jenni-bit -I also have a logo design, but no scanner to get it into the computer yet. But, then again, I'm not much of an original thinker. I tend to be a cut/copy/past sort of person. I love to get inspiration from other people and their projects.
ANyway. That's why this blog is here. My futile attempt at containing and organizing my creativity. As I round up my pictures of past projects, I'll be posting them. As I finish new projects, I'll be posting them. As I get ideas, I'll want to talk about them (Am I sounding like Mr. Rogers yet? "You have things you want to talk about, I do, too!" )
Okay. That's the explanation. =)
Thursday, January 17, 2008
This Blog
Posted by jenni-bit at 9:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm not new to aprons, but new to blogging - and I am a Jennifer, too. My blogger blog is just like yours - black and bare. ha!
I'm not computer savvy enough to figure out how to make a blog colorful and fancy...so I'll stick with bare and black (it's sophisticated, right? =)
Post a Comment