So. I am new to the world of aprons, and as such, I have chosen this Sassy Apron Swap as my inagural event. I'm so excited! I've never done anything like this before. I think the last apron I made was for a 4-H demonstration in high school, and the one I currently use is a plain white chef-style apron my mom made for me. It gets washed alot, since I am rather *ahem* creative in the kitchen (translation: extremely messy). I need to branch out this year, and I think this will be fun! Can't wait to see how it turns out!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi Jennifer. I, too, am new to apron-making and I'm a first-timer in the apron swap. I think we're going to have a great time!
Hi Jennifer! I've never participated in a swap like this either...but I think it'll be fun! Love your bags!
Post a Comment