Here is the Sassy Apron I received in the Spring Swap. It's from Kellie C. 
I just have to say...this so fits me! I've always loved the colors blue, green and purple, esp. togther. I love the patchwork feel-and the funky geometric with the floral. Plus, it's got long ties that wrap all around in front, which really like. I smile every time I see it. It's almost too pretty to wear in the kitchen! (maybe I'll wear it to run errands on Tuesdays....)
Thank-You Kellie C.!
ps. Another fun connection-this apron came from Kentucky. We lived in Louisville while my husband was in graduate school at the U of L, so I have a special spot for "My Old Kentucky Home" and things from that region. =)
Monday, March 3, 2008
Sassy Apron Received
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
gorgeous! I'm still (anxiously) awaiting the arrival of my apron. I can't complain though, since I mailed my creation at the last possible second...
I'm so glad you liked it! :)
Post a Comment