Thursday, February 5, 2009

Fall Aprons

Yeah, yeah, yeah....this is soooo old news. But I have to try to document what I've done. This is the apron I made for a little friend's birthday party that Sweet A went to. I think we included a recipe for gingerbread playdough and some cookie cutters. (I've got to take more pictures!)

Here's the pumpkin shaped cotton pot-holder I made for the fall sassy apron swap. It's doubled up and the leaf is made of green wool that I felted.
My partner wanted a Thanksgiving apron, so here is the harvesty front....and the Halloween inspired back. Too bad I didn't model it whilst 8 months pregnant. Sure gave a great pumpkin shape to the face. =)
Yes, this is the Emmeline apron pattern. I made the same pattern for the Winter apron swap, but I have yet to make one for me!!



0 comments: